The Movie Colony Neighborhood Organization

Palm Springs, California

The City has two ordinances that cover vacation rental houses and event houses. If there is a noise or other disturbance from a house in either or these two catergories, immediately call in your complaint to 760-833-7988, which is operative 24/7 and give the address information to the operator. If the house is not registered with the city as a commercial operation, the operator will advise you to call Police dispatch, 760 327 1441 and the police will respond to the situation.

Should you have any difficulty with the above, immediately email the
Noise and Other Disturbances
Respond to noise and other disturbances from vacation rental houses and event houses.